I have seen a PowerPoint presentation set up as a menu from which to run a number of seperate presentations from different speakers at a seminar. I cant find this in the help files - can someone please direct me to where I can find help to do this.
This is quite simple - follow these steps.
1. Create a new folder and copy all the presentations that you need to link from the menu presentation.
2. Create a single slide presentation, and save it in the same folder. This single slide is going to be the menu slide.
3. Create a text box for the first presentation you want to link from this menu slide, and type something descriptive that allows you to identify which presentation you're going to link to from a particular text box.
4. Right click one of the text boxes, choose the Action Settings option to open a dialog box of the same name.
5. In the Mouse Click tab, select the Hyperlink to dropdown list and choose the Other PowerPoint Presentation option - and navigate to and choose the other presentation.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 as often as required.
7. Save and test your menu presentation.
You solved my problem.
Thank you so much been looking for this info for months now God Bless you
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | November 2005 | February 2006 | April 2006 | June 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | December 2006 | February 2007 | May 2007 | August 2007 | November 2007 | February 2008 | October 2008 | June 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2012 | August 2012 | October 2012 | August 2014 | January 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 |
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.