I have seen a PowerPoint presentation set up as a menu from which to run a number of seperate presentations from different speakers at a seminar. I cant find this in the help files – can someone please direct me to where I can find help to do this.
This is quite simple – follow these steps.
1. Create a new folder and copy all the presentations that you need to link from the menu presentation.
2. Create a single slide presentation, and save it in the same folder. This single slide is going to be the menu slide.
3. Create a text box for the first presentation you want to link from this menu slide, and type something descriptive that allows you to identify which presentation you’re going to link to from a particular text box.
4. Right click one of the text boxes, choose the Action Settings option to open a dialog box of the same name.
5. In the Mouse Click tab, select the Hyperlink to dropdown list and choose the Other PowerPoint Presentation option – and navigate to and choose the other presentation.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 as often as required.
7. Save and test your menu presentation.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.